Dull hair bothers not only you and me, but everyone who possesses the same. Who does not crave for shiny hair? Are you looking forward to say goodbye to this problem permanently?
Let us throw light on some of the ways we can get rid of dullness in your tresses. You can go for shine serums available in the market. But why apply chemicals, which come with a chance of damaging your hair; when you have many other natural procedures available for this purpose. Read some natural tips that will help you add shine to your dull hair.
- Maintaining a healthy diet and an intake of about two to three litres of water are the prime ways of achieving lifelong healthy, nourished and shiny hair. Include Vitamin E, proteins and healthy fats in your regular food cycle. Doing so will surely show its wonders in a period of four to five months. Don’t lose your patience if it takes time, because when the results appear you will be astonished by their long lasting effect.
- The cleaner, the better. Keep your hair as clean as possible. For this purpose, you can simply blend baking soda with the shampoo you use. Repeat this procedure once every two weeks and that would be sufficient to appropriately provide you with a cleansed scalp. Always keep in mind to rinse your hair with lukewarm water and let it dehydrate without the usage of a hair dryer.
- Massaging your hair with a bit of lemon juice after each shampoo is another way of achieving shiny hair.
- Another alternative is to treat your hair with mayonnaise. Apply mayonnaise towards the ends of the hair and rinse after a while. People possessing dry hair will have to utilize a bulkier quantity of mayonnaise; while it will be the other way round for people with oily scalp.
- You can also spray a few drops of apple cider vinegar on wet hair and later rinse it to get that shiny effect. Perform this method twice a week.
- Oils such as jojoba, olive, coconut, and grape seed are natural and thus they give your hair that natural shiny look. Apply any one of these around two to three times a week.
- Three tablespoons beer combined with half cup of warm water, if applied every time before you shampoo your hair can also result in providing shine to your dull hair.
- Another way is to massage your hair with butter. Keep it for approximately thirty minutes and then shampoo your hair efficiently.
These are some of the best home remedies, so that you can flaunt your shiny and strong hair. Follow these steps and you will easily be able to do so.